Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Summer Days

We love making mini muffins. This was on late Sunday morning before getting ready for church. (The boys have taken to stripping down lately when they feel hot.) I think we ate pretty much all of the muffins in one sitting.

=============================================


My couch potatoes. With it being summer, no friends yet, and no where to just go out and play on a whim, I've let the kids watch more TV then normal. They love it.



=============================================




All smiles. I can always count on Courtney to be smiling and happy. She even looks pretty good for having just gotten out of bed.

=============================================



Poor Max had to take some abuse this day while the kids dressed him up. I had to be quick with the camera each time before he ripped it off.


6 comments:

Jen said...

Your kids are so cute. We love SWAP too! I think I got it for my wedding or something and we finally busted it out and we love it! Hooray for being back in touch! I am SO GLAD you started a blog!

Kim said...

I LOVE your new sofa!
Poor Max!

Jayleen said...

I love Max's outfit...he's a trooper for letting the kids dress him up.

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness - Courtney looks exactly like you! She's such a pretty girl. Your kiddos are very cute. Poor Max! What a good sport.

Kate said...

I was going to say the same thing as Natalie... wow, Courtney sure is looking more and more like her beautiful mom. Cute cute pictures!

The Shane Gang said...

Looks like you are doing awesome! We miss you! And for you Max - you look fabulous!!