Monday, November 3, 2008

Visit from Grandma Jo

My mom came to visit for the weekend. We had a good time shopping, eating out at a new yummy restaurant, and just relaxing at home. The kids had so much fun with their Grandma Jo around. And she even babysat one night while Bruce and I had a much needed date night. It was a great weekend that went by way too fast.



They had a hard time sharing Grandma Jo. All 3 of them were on top of her pretty much the entire time.


Courtney really misses having her Grandma around. They are very close. She cried all day after we dropped her off at the airport.


Dylan talked non-stop the whole time, telling her about all his TV shows and toys and school adventures and who knows what else.


Travis had no problem warming up to his Grandma right away. Someone new to read books with!


She helped take the kids Trick or Treating. I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them. Unfortunately they are on her camera, so I have to wait for her to send them to me.


So now we've had Aunt Kim, Grandma and Grandpa Cook, and Grandma Jo all come to visit, and all in the same month! We can't wait for more people to come!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds like fun visit with mom. I bet your kids were in heaven. Miss you guys!

Look! I made it from the bottom of your "favorite people" list all the way to the top!!! (for now anyway)