Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween '08

I finally got my pictures from Halloween, so here's a peek at the kids. They had a great day, even though Mom isn't known for making much of a big deal. This holiday frustrates me. Unlike Christmas, Thanksgiving, or some of the other big ones, there is no point or meaning in the day. To me it's just a day to spend way too much money on a costume they wear once, and eat way too much candy. I just don't get it. But then, I've never enjoyed dressing up. I'm just the Halloween Scrouge! But the kids were cute anyway and we had fun Trick-or-Treating.


Courtney, the fierce ninja.



Dylan, aka, Darth Vader.



Travis, the way-too-cute-to-be-fierce ninja.



from left to right, Courtney's (her own design, and lots of help from Grandma Jo), Travis' (with help from Mom), Dylan's (with great help from Dad.)



2 comments:

The Shane Gang said...

Too cute! It looks like you got a house full of fighters there! I especially like Darth Vader! That is such a cute costume and what amazing carving! Very cool!

Amy said...

love the kids in their halloween costumes! i never knew you were a halloween scrooge! ha! ha!