Friday, May 21, 2010

Girls Night

I had a girls night out with Courtney and our next door neighbors, Anna and Alexis. There was a 5th grade dance at the school, which to me is totally ridiculous. 5th graders don't need a dance. Come on. Have an end-of-the-year party, a movie night, anything but a dance. Thankfully Courtney and her friend Alexis weren't really interested in going so it wasn't a problem when I said she couldn't attend. Instead, I told them we would go out and do something fun.

The girls chose Adventure Landing. It has mini golf, arcade, go carts, batting cages and laser tag. Alexis' mom came with us so we made it a fun girls night. We let them choose 3 activities. It was so much fun, I need to take our whole family there sometime. We would all have a blast.

Afterwards we treated ourselves to Cold Stone Creamery, mmmmmmm!




2 comments:

Joni said...

I totally agree that a dance in 5th grade is ridiculous! What an awesome alternative you came up with! I wish we had a place like that around here. Courtney is getting so tall!

Jayleen said...

I agree with a 5th grade dance being so ridiculous. Sounds like a fund girls night out!