Friday, April 9, 2010

Sarah P. Duke Gardens


Easter weekend, while my sister Kim's family was visiting, we drove up to Durham to visit the Sarah P. Duke Gardens. It's a 55-acre piece of land next to the college filled with gardens, ponds, walking paths, bridges, and wildlife. It was beautiful with all the spring flowers and it smelled heavenly!! I want to go back because we didn't even see half.

The kids beat us to these little wishing pools with the cute naked cherubs. When the adults came up, there were the kids, staring and giggling and whispering to each other. It was hilarious.

Dylan and Caleb, always best buds.



Courtney was my model today.



I love you Dylan!

Really, we have too much fun together.

This cutie is why I didn't get any pictures of Travis. Joshua will not let you take his picture. So I kept trying to surprise him. I have a million of them, mostly with him already turning away. As I was going through my pictures later, I realized I completely neglected my Travis. Good auntie day, bad mommy day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Travis. And what a stinker Joshua can be!! We had so much fun with you guys!
I noticed you didn't have creepy stalking Justin in the background of any of your pics!

Jayleen said...

Looks like so much fun, and a beautiful place. I love Courtney's pose!