Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Morning

Okay, I'll actually start with the night before, when we dyed our Easter eggs. Kim had the genius idea to use wire whisks for the younger kids. You put the egg inside the whisk, then they can dunk and check to their hearts content without breaking the egg or spilling dye. The kids always love dying their eggs, and I love that it is over in about 10 minutes and I can clean up the mess.





We woke up to a beautiful warm sunny day, perfect for a backyard Easter egg hunt, (after checking out what the Easter bunny left and gorging on candy.)







We spent the rest of the day watching the LDS General Conference and eating a yummy ham dinner. It was a perfect weekend with our family.

3 comments:

Jayleen said...

I love the wire whisk idea, i'll have to remember that one for next year. Our weather was to crummy for an Easter egg hunt :(.

Amy said...

I think Kim got the idea from Family Fun magazine. The cheap ones work best, easy in and out of the egg. I bought a few dollar ones and will just keep them in my Easter box.

Brooke said...

the wisk! i love it.

and i'm so jealous of your beach trips i can hardly stand it.