Saturday, March 27, 2010

Snowstorm 2010



I'll try to catch up on all that's happened over the last few months, since I have not done anything since New Year's.

Here is our big snowstorm we got at the end of January. I love living in a place where I can do a post on our one big snow of the year!! It's great.

We actually did get snow a few times this year. It was the coldest winter NC has had in about 30 years. But this storm was the biggest and the snow actually stuck around for 4 days. It was more ice then snow, and a biting cold, so I only stayed out long enough for some pictures. Then I quickly headed inside for hot cocoa and a warm fire!

My pictures aren't wonderful quality. I actually used my little Flip Video camera and just pulled pictures from the videos. So here are the kids in action!!

Courtney is enjoying the first snow flakes falling at night.


Snowball Fights!!




Sledding
Travis
Dylan
Courtney

and falling!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE IT! You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see you in July!!! Love and miss you!