Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hobo Bag

I wanted a new bag to use at church that would fit my scriptures, various church books, and a few extra things I like to take each week. I came across this great pattern, and feeling rather ambitious, decided to make it. It was actually pretty easy to do, (except for those tight rounded edges on the strap.) I'm pretty proud of how it came out, so I just have to show it off.



It wasn't quite as big as I was hoping, but I love it so much I don't really care. I might try making another one that is a little wider, and can maybe hold a little more. I just love it!!

**I included the link to the pattern above, but the site is down for a few weeks while they redo things. Hopefully they will still have the pattern when they come back. If not, I printed out a copy. If anyone would like it, I can mail it to you.

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW AMY!!! I love it!!! Good for you! I was totally going to ask you where you bought it but you made it! Impressive! :)

ssh said...

good job! i will for sure check out the link when it's working again.