Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend- Day 3

We had a big work day on Friday.


Bruce, Justin, and Darlene worked hard to finish the fence. There's just a little work left on the gates, then some staining, then it is done!!! Yay!


I raked the leaves in the backyard. The kids were a big help carrying boards for the fence and helping me get the leaves to the street. Then they had to jump in them and throw them around for a while. This is the first time we've had big trees in our yard so it was fun to play in the big pile.






Kim tidied my house up and then made us a yummy lunch with our Thanksgiving dinner leftovers. Yum. That evening we took off for a quick trip to the coast. We got there late, but it was still really nice out. So Kim, Courtney, and I went for a quick stroll along the sand with our free hot cocoa we got from the hotel lobby. We all slept really well after a hard day, then had fun playing on Saturday. But I'll save that for tomorrow.

No comments: