Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend- Day 2

The big day. I didn't get too many pictures this day because I was so busy in the kitchen. It went really well and wasn't too chaotic. I was on my feet most of the day and they really hurt by the end, but things really weren't too crazy. I didn't make too many dishes or plan anything too fancy. It just turned out really simple but very yummy. I worked hard to use really good recipes, and I always make everything from scratch for this one day. Lots of thanks to Kim and Darlene for their help in preparing food and huge thanks to Darlene, Bruce, and Justin for the great job they did on clean-up duty.




These two cousins are just the best of friends. They get so excited to visit each other and are inseparable the whole time.

No comments: