Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Courtney turned 10 years old this last week! How does it happen so fast? She had a great day. The highlight was that evening when she went to get her ears pierced. She has been looking forward to that for over a year, but we told her she had to be 10. She was pretty nervous once we got there, but did great, just a few moments of pain. She loves her earings and can't wait to wear other ones in 6 weeks. One of her big presents was some opals from Bruce and I. Plus aunt Kim gave her some cute bug earings. Bruce isn't too happy about the whole ear piercing thing. He won't admit that his baby is old enough.


yummy ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins


showing off her pretty ears


6 comments:

Kim said...

Courtney I'm so excited for you! You look so pretty with your earings--and so grown up!!! Happy Birthday!

Brooke said...

does it make bruce feel any better that i got tess' ears pierced at 10 months?

courtney is such a doll. she is YOU. i love it. and happy birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Courtney! She really does remind me of you when we first met. You guys all look great. Congrats again on the house! Miss you!

Jill said...

Yeah!!! Now I know who to vent all of my pent-up gotta-buy-girlie-stuff frustration. Courtney!!! I can't wait to get some cutsie earrings for you.

Kate said...

What a pretty girl! I can't believe she's ten either.
Your new house is so cute. I just love it. I hope the unpacking is going well. Sooo not fun.

Natalie said...

You're beautiful Courtney! Happy birthday.