Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm 2!!!

Travis turned 2 yesterday. We had a fun little party with just the 5 of us. He's so cute and growing fast and getting older. My baby is gone, but he's growing into such a sweet and fun little boy. Here's his birthday adventure:


My big 2-Year-Old smile!



My favorites for a birthday dinner-spaghetti and watermelon. You do know that spaghetti is finger food don't you?



oooo-candles! I tried to blow them out myself, but I just couldn't, the flames wouldn't even flicker. Thank goodness for a helpful older brother and sister.



Wow, this looks good!



Yep, it is!



I'm going to take my time and unwrap this as slowly as possible. Courtney and Dylan kept getting yelled at by Mom and Dad because they couldn't stand it and wanted to help me rip it all open.

Can I just say-I LOVE BALLS! Now I have this great hoop that is just my size. I can do all the slam dunks I want! Yea!!!

Thanks Grandma Cook for the cool truck and cars. Now I don't have to take Dylan's away. I love my tractor too, as long as the controls are turned off. I get a little freaked out when it starts driving by itself, its too loud. But I love pushing it around myself.

I got this scary dinosaur. I played with a friend's dinosuar a few months ago and laughed and laughed. It can roar and walk all by itself. But I've forgotten about it and now am so scared. I had to jump on the ottoman quick so it wouldn't get me. So Mom put it on a high shelf.


It was a fun birthday. hmmm . . . terrible 2's are going to be fun!


4 comments:

The Shane Gang said...

Happy, happy birthday Travis Dear! It sounds like it was awesome! It seems like he was just a newborn! Where does time go??

Brooke said...

age two is hard. babyhood is really going away at that point. it makes me sad. but he is so cute. and the "escaping from dino" picture cracked me up.

Jayleen said...

Happy Birthday Travis! It looks like you had a fun party. I hate that they have to grow-up so fast.

Kim said...

Travis you big two-year-old! I'm glad you're a little afraid of the big bad dinosaur because that means you haven't grown up all the way yet!
happy birthday!