Sunday, October 18, 2009

Courtney turns 11!

My little girl has only one more year of elementary school, one more year of Primary. How is she growing up so quickly? She's turning into a beautiful, kind, loving girl. I feel very blessed every day to see what a great person she is, to be taught and loved by her, to share in her learning and growing. I always pray that others will see her the way I do and see what a wonderful daughter of God she is.

----------------------------------------------------

Here are some pictures from our family party for her.

She has a new love of Babel cheese, because she loves to play with the wax afterwards. (Although she will tell you its only because she likes the cheese.) Since Mom is too frugal to actually buy some, so Travis got it for her as a present. Now she can go a few days without mooching the neighbor's cheese.

Mom and Dad finally broke down and bought her the Harry Potter movies. She's only read the books about a dozen times each.

Showing off her loot.

Her pokeball cake.

This is what I found in the kitchen while letting her cake cool. I also found a 3 year old with chocolate cake covering his face. He thought it was hilarious. I didn't.

2 comments:

Jayleen said...

cool cake! Eating the cake sounds like something Morgan would do! It's hard to believe that our babies our growing up so fast, Ian's right behind Courtney. Happy Birthday Courtney!

Terri Shane said...

I LOVE that your little guy ate the cake. Even if he was naughty :) Sometimes you just can't control yourself!!