Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wild Animals

Since Courtney has 3 weeks off from school, I've been trying to do some fun activities with the kids. On Monday, we went to the North Carolina Zoo. It was very fun, but exhausting with all the walking. I rented a double stroller so both Travis and Dylan could have a break. But the park is uphill for the first half and downhill for the second half. I got my workout with those boys. We all had lots of fun and want to go back soon. (I got a year pass so we can visit the zoo and aquariums all year.)


Posing with the baboons.

The highlight for Dylan. A few weeks ago he decided he wants to be a zookeeper when he grows up and take care of the giraffes. We had to visit them twice that day. They were very cute, 4 little ones were running back and forth playing.

Another fun pose.

Courtney got a boost onto this bison from some teenage boys that were climbing it before her. She loves to climb.

They had this fun helicopter to sit in and pretend you were driving over the savannah tracking animals.

More adventures are coming soon...

2 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!!!
Gracie asked me out of the blue this morning, "mommy, when are we going to Amy's house again? I love it there." We miss you guys!

Jayleen said...

It looks like you had a great time. Ian is out of school for 3 weeks too. We've been doing swimming lessons and our fitness center has a kids club that he likes to go to. Tomorrow we are having our 1st annual "day camp"! I like you blog design...it's way cute!